200g portionNon Organic
Has a cooked flavour and texture and is sold in fillet portions.
Raised in the crystal clear waters of New Zealand s Marlborough Sounds, Regal Marlborough King Salmon is known for its incredible flavour, colour, texture and healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Not only the best in terms of taste and nutritional quality, Regal King salmon are farmed in one of the most sustainable ways possible.
Nurtured from birth in crystal clear waters flowing from Te Waikoropup Springs near Takaka, our salmon begin life in protected isolation. When they are ready, they are transferred to sea farms in the Marlborough Sounds. The cool, deep, clear waters of the Sounds are ideal for salmon production. Our salmon have plenty of room with stocking rates resulting in only 2% of the sea farm volume being occupied by salmon and the remaining 98% being water.
Regal Marlborough King Salmon has achieved the world-leading Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) certification from The Global Aquaculture Alliance. In addition, the New Zealand King salmon industry received the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch Green/Best Choice rating in 2015, the only marine-farmed salmon to achieve this rating.