LOCAL AREA - Packed and delivered on the same day
Organic Feast offers delivery to most parts of Newcastle and the Hunter Region 2 days per week. For most areas we offer the capability to order by 6am for delivery that day. Organic Feast prides itself on delivering first class service. So barring exceptional circumstances such as major weather events, vehicle or road incidents beyond our control Organic Feast will deliver your order on the day you have requested. Should we be unable to deliver on your specified day, you will be notified by phone, email or sms.
For the return of your previous orders foam box, we ask that you leave it in the location you would like your next order placed.
The map below gives a good indication of our local, packed and delivered on the same day service. But is subject to change without notice
OVERNIGHT DELIVERY - LOCAL AREA
Some areas of our local region are serviced using Fastway couriers and are an overnight delivery. Meaning your order is packed, then collected from us for delivery to you the next day. You will be informed if you are in an overnight delivery zone. We recommend ordering a frozen water bottle to help keep everything fresh and vibrant.
Please note: Delivery is only available to the Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Port Stephens and some surrounding areas.
If you are outside these areas, please contact us to see if we can make other arrangements.
It is our policy to provide our customers with prompt efficient service, and all effort is made to get these goods to you in a timely manner.
ALCOHOL DELIVERY POLICY
Organic Feast (ABN: 41 413 177 088) supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- New South Wales: Liquor Act 2007.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- For more specific legislation in your state or territory visit our Liquor Licensing Acts page.
If you are paying by credit card online, you can request that your delivery is left as per your delivery instructions if no-one is home.
Our drivers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of your order) even if you request an unattended delivery.
They may do so if:
- There is no clear delivery instruction authorising them to leave the parcel in a safe place
- Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age
- The driver is concerned that minors are present in the vicinity of your premises
- Unattended delivery is not available for same day delivery